Comprehensive Cancer Center Zurich
Comprehensive Cancer Center Zurich (CCCZ) - The University Center for personalized oncology in Switzerland: We offer cancer patients a precise diagnosis, innovative treatment options and personalized care. We are here to support you.
Our medical service
- Innovative cancer medicine for all patients suffering from cancer, be it solid tumors or hematological malignancies, at our specialized organ centers.
- A precise and swift diagnosis by means of modern imaging and molecular diagnostics.
- Modern treatment options in surgery, radiotherapy, targeted systemic therapies and immunotherapies.
- Access to innovative clinical trials, allowing our patients to benefit from novel treatment approaches and the latest research results.
- Supportive counseling and treatment services for comprehensive physical, psychosocial and emotional care. This includes nursing consultation, psychooncology, palliative care, geriatric medicine, nutrition counseling, physiotherapy, complementary medicine, genetic counseling, social counseling and advance care planning.
- Continuous and always accessible contact persons, making sure that all patients are offered professional support on all aspects of their disease at all times.
- Second opinion online platform for fast and uncomplicated access to the interdisciplinary expertise of CCCZ.
Precision oncology at CCCZ
Precision oncology seeks to provide tailored and more efficient cancer therapies that have fewer side effects. Just as every person is unique, every tumor is individual and different. That is why cancer patients respond very differently to treatments. At CCCZ, innovative technologies allow us to analyze tumors ever more precisely. Depending on the diagnosis, we examine the genetic material of the tumor, the composition of the proteins, the response of the tumor to drugs and its interaction with the immune system. These analyses allow us to select the best option for personalized cancer treatments for each patient individually.
Innovative cancer research to provide better care
At CCCZ, scientists and physicians from around 60 research groups and clinical departments work closely together to bring novel scientific findings swiftly and efficiently into clinical practice. We develop and offer innovative clinical trials allowing our patients to benefit from novel anti-cancer treatments and the latest research results. The overall aim is to develop innovative diagnostic and therapeutic concepts towards precision oncology and patient-centered cancer care.
See our services
Contact us via our International Office at the University Hospital Zurich. Our services are designed for:
- Patients living abroad who are seeking treatment at their own expense
- Patients without an international health insurance
- Patients living abroad whose treatment costs will be covered by a company, organisation or embassy
|CCCZ is certified by the German Cancer Society (DKG) as a European Cancer Center. The certification guarantees our patients are cared for according to the highest quality standards at every stage of their disease. DKG certified cancer centers must work in interdisciplinary networks according to strict guidelines for improved patient care. CCCZ is audited by DKG on a yearly basis.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.